This photograph is of the ironmongers ‘Coull and Mathew’ at the corner of Bridge…
This photograph is of the ironmongers ‘Coull and Mathew’ at the corner of Bridge…

This photograph is of the ironmongers ‘Coull and Mathew’ at the corner of Bridge…

[ad_1] This photograph is of the ironmongers ‘Coull and Mathew’ at the corner of Bridge Street and Chalmers Street and was taken in 1963. The firm had moved into these premises (currently occupied by the ‘Seven Kings’ pub that has…

Photograph of Chapel Street taken in 1961. This is where the bus station is now …
Photograph of Chapel Street taken in 1961. This is where the bus station is now …

Photograph of Chapel Street taken in 1961. This is where the bus station is now …

[ad_1] Photograph of Chapel Street taken in 1961. This is where the bus station is now situated with buses exiting between the two buildings in the distance towards the new Tesco. [ad_2] Source

Photograph from 1965 of what is now the Glen Bridge car park looking towards the…
Photograph from 1965 of what is now the Glen Bridge car park looking towards the…

Photograph from 1965 of what is now the Glen Bridge car park looking towards the…

[ad_1] Photograph from 1965 of what is now the Glen Bridge car park looking towards the rear of the City Hotel. St Maragret’s Cave on the left of the picture was due to be completely covered over. However, after opposition…

Photograph of Garvock Hill from around 1965. Covered by woods at one stage, many…
Photograph of Garvock Hill from around 1965. Covered by woods at one stage, many…

Photograph of Garvock Hill from around 1965. Covered by woods at one stage, many…

[ad_1] Photograph of Garvock Hill from around 1965. Covered by woods at one stage, many of the trees were cut down and used in the rebuilding of Dunfermline after the Great Fire of 1624 destroyed a great proportion of the…

Recent photos